Here at infostandards.org we are interested in creating an online environment where representatives from the standards community can share their experiences of implementing information standards with other members of the community.
If you have any examples of case studies, reports, lessons learned or even feedback that you would like to share then we would really like to hear from you.
Alternatively, if you would like to discuss your submission before sending it in, feel free to email the team directly and we will endeavour to respond to you within 2 working days.
- UKTC Data Migration and Analytics Workbench Part 4 – Data Quality Analysis and Repair
- UKTC Data Migration and Analytics Workbench Part 3 – Query Authoring
- UKTC Data Migration and Analytics Workbench Part 5 – Data Analytics
- SCCI Statement of Need – Care Plans in the paperless NHS consultation
- SCCI Update – Issue 2 – 14 July 2014
- SCCI Update – Issue 1 – 1st July 2014
- NHS Data Model and Dictionary: June 2014 Release
- NHS Data Model and Dictionary: May 2014 Release